Edge Startup of the Year Competition is CLOSED! See our top 10 shortlist below!
Edge Computing World are excited to announce the first ever Edge Startup of the Year Competition!
Edge Computing World will showcase the best startups in Edge Computing through this new competition to highlight the quality and breadth of emerging companies in the vibrant edge computing space. 10 lucky startups have the opportunity to win package of enhanced promotion by joining the Shortlist for the final Award.
Top 10 Shortlist:
To learn more about our Finalists, you will have many opportunities:
– Free Exhibit Booth in the Startup Zone at Edge Computing World, Santa Clara Convention Center
– Free CxO Participation in an exclusive Product:Market Fit Workshop led by Topio’s CEO Philippe Cases & other Topio Analysts.
– CxO Interview feature on the Edge Computing World website and Edge Essentials newsletter
– Editorial Feature on Edge Computing World website detailing their offering.
– Editorial Feature in the Edge Computing World Edge Quarterly Update Webinar
Entries close on April 24th 2020. The Shortlist of 10 startups will be announced on May 15th. The final winner will be announced At Edge Computing World, Santa Clara on the evening of October 12th.
Edge Computing World 2020 with take place on October 12th-13th in Santa Clara, California. Leading up to the conference, we’re hosting a startup competition to award the 10 best edge 10 startups with a free exhibition booth during the conference.
Register your startup below and provide us with information about why you think your company deserves to be part of the 2020 shortlist of Edge Computing Startups featured at Edge Computing World 2020